Fact. Which Maintain your frontline productivity
Under the Health & Safety in Employment Act 1992, it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe for employees.
The Centra Forklifts Preventative Maintenance Program ensures regular periodic maintenance calls are scheduled in advance to avoid unexpected downtime and interference with your normal business activities. We’re there if you need us for an emergency, but our goal is to identify and fix potential problems before they cause major complications.
We begin with an evaluation of your operations, including:
- Current maintenance practices.
- Running of the equipment in actual hours.
- How your application uses the equipment.
We then design a maintenance schedule built around the above evaluation.Also, we give factory training to our service technicians. Therefore, it ensures your forklift delivers top performance.
Breakdown Response Times
By being a member of the Centra Preventative Maintenance Program, you’ll also receive the assurance of our 1-hour* response time for breakdowns.
- We doesn’t charge labor cost for the first 5 hours. when services are occurring outside of this time.
- The assurance is subject to pre-approval based on customer location.